Sound and Vibration
DT-9837A / SCS-SDT4 (Scs Version): DAQ
USB Powered Dynamic Signal Analyzers
The DT9837 Series high accuracy dynamic signal acquisition modules are ideal for portable noise, vibration, and acoustic measurements. Four, 24-bit, IEPE (ICP®) sensor inputs are synchronized with a tachometer input (depending on the model selected) to provide data streams that are matched in time, for field and laboratory use. These rugged, small modules are USB powered, making them ideal for portable measurement applications.
- Key Features:
- 4 Simultaneous, 24-bit Delta-Sigma A/D channels…high resolution measurements
- Support for IEPE inputs, including use of a 4 mA current source
- Fast sampling rate…up to 105.4 kHz per channel
- Tachometer input support in the A/D data stream
- Stimulus: One 24-bit D/A converterRJ45 synchronization (LVDS) connector…synchronizing acquisition on multiple modules
- Included software and drivers Ready-to-run VIBpoint Framework application support
- Bus-powered for portability
SCS-SP-DT: GENERAL PURPOSE SOFTWARE
SpectraPLUS-SC works with low cost Windows compatible sound cards. Two channels of signal analysis are supported with up to 200 kHz sampling rates at up to 24 bit precision. A wide collection of analysis tools and plots are available depending on your needs. High quality sound cards are readily available that offer vast performance improvements over the built-in sound cards on most computers.
SpectraPLUS-DT works with the Data Translation line of USB Data Acquisition modules. Up to 16 channels of acquisition and analysis with calibrated input levels, IEPE power, AC or DC coupling, and sampling rates as high as 2.0 MHz! Data Translation offers a complete line of modules from low cost to high speed and high performance.