Sound and Vibration
SCS-SDT4 (Scs version): DAQ
USB Powered Dynamic Signal Analyzers
The SDT4 Series high accuracy dynamic signal acquisition modules are ideal for portable noise, vibration, and acoustic measurements. Four, 24-bit, IEPE (ICP®) sensor inputs are synchronized with a tachometer input (depending on the model selected) to provide data streams that are matched in time, for field and laboratory use. These rugged, small modules are USB powered, making them ideal for portable measurement applications.
- Key Features:
- 4 Simultaneous, 24-bit Delta-Sigma A/D channels…high resolution measurements
- Support for IEPE inputs, including use of a 4 mA current source
- Fast sampling rate…up to 105.4 kHz per channel
- Tachometer input support in the A/D data stream
- Stimulus: One 24-bit D/A converterRJ45 synchronization (LVDS) connector…synchronizing acquisition on multiple modules
- Included software and drivers
- Bus-powered for portability
BMH-I: Binaural Headphones, 2 microphones with standard calibrator adaptor, ready for connection to IEPE/ICP inputs and/or Phantom socket. Power supply available for connection to PC-audio boards.
Software Audio recorder available.