Sound and Vibration
CityNoise TM: WEB Based Real-Time Monitoring
Citynoise represents a new way to Noise Monitoring in urban using Internet for almost everything concerned. The web act as a data transmission channel, data storage system, data analysis software, data browser, etc. Citynoise follows you wherever you are in the world without concern about where Monitoring station are located. You can seat in your office in London, or attending a conference in Tokyo, and still you can work on your Noise Monitoring network with SCS NMT stations located in Italy, in Australia, or in China, by using a standard PC, or even using your Smartphone.
You can display data on the web, analyse and report on web pages, change measurement setup or check for calibration, everything from everywhere.
- Client operation with any kind of browser, under any operating system: Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, Windows mobile, Symbian.
- WEB data storage and handling, using MySQL.
- All data are available in realtime on protected web page. A subscription to the service
- The system is capable to automatically generate daily reports, as well as texting or mailing at user definable settings.
- Optional noise prediction software interface module, for automated dynamic map generation
- Optional camera for video surveillance
- Basic Noise data: LAeq, Ln, 1/3 octave bands.
- IEC Class 1 precision characteristics.
- Starting system:
- One or more SCS9077 monitoring station
- Internet connection to browse and download data